Gunster’s Immigration practice develops comprehensive and pragmatic strategies to further the business objectives of clients who require the services of foreign nationals. We handle the full range of employment-based visas (both temporary and permanent), represent foreign investors, and prepare the relevant policies and procedures for companies’ Human Resources departments. We also train management on how to implement these procedures.
Expedience and compliance are paramount to the success of our clients’ immigration-based needs. We respond quickly and with scrupulous attention to government requirements, thus enabling our clients to meet their objectives in a timely manner.
We provide services to clients nationally and globally, and a large number of our clients are multinationals. Our support extends to employers and investors in a variety of market sectors, in particular financial management and banking, healthcare, technology, leisure and resorts, construction, manufacturing, and pharmaceuticals.
Our immigration solutions integrate, when appropriate, the services of our international, employment, tax and corporate attorneys to ensure that all of our clients’ needs are being met.
- Employment-based temporary (non-immigrant) and permanent (immigrant) visas and labor certifications
- Investor visas
- Extraordinary ability visas
- Corporate strategy, policy and documentation compliance regarding sponsoring foreign nationals for employment-based visa classifications
- Employment eligibility verification (I-9)
- Immigration planning for global personnel transfers
- Immigration-related due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Consular applications
- Naturalization and citizenship